In 2015 I started this blog and hatched a plan to retire in 10 years at 35. With the help of decreased spending, increased wages, and geoarbitrage I’m on track to reach my goal in half the time and retire in 2020 at age 30. This blog catalogs my journey to and through early retirement.
Recent blog posts from A Purple Life
[su_feed url="http://apurplelife.com/feed/" limit="3" class="none"]
- How I Negotiated a 25% Salary Increase Over Email
- How It Felt To Get Rid Of Everything I Own
- What’s My Health Insurance Plan As A Nomad and Early Retiree?
- What Happened When I Shared My Salary With My Coworkers?
- How Pursuing FIRE has Changed How I Act at Work
- Lessons Learned After Half A Decade On The FIRE Journey